Translate

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 19, 2021

MLK 4 Day Week Updates

 Happy week 21! I hope you all found some time to recharge over this three day weekend. More importantly, I hope you all found some time to remember Dr. King and have some meaningful conversations about his impact on our society and why we have a day off to celebrate and remember him. We discussed these things in class on Friday, and our conversations and understanding were amazing. Here is what we will be doing this week in class:


Math:  We will be wrapping up subtracting from teen numbers this week, with an end of unit assessment on Thursday if we stay on track.


ELA:  We will finish our unit on The Hat and The Mitten story comparison and take that into a writing/research type project on Hedgehogs. Our spelling sound for the week is soft c and soft g.


RTI:  RTI will begin again this week. RTI groups are changing a little. I have attached the new RTI groups here, as well as in our Google Classroom. Please make sure to click on your child's new RTI teachers name to go to their RTI teachers ZOOM room to attend. Aria, Sofia, and Cypress will be attending RTI with me, although it is not listed. Anyone else who is not on the list does not need to be in an RTI group at this time. If you have questions about this, please feel free to email me. Those not in RTI will still meet with me for groups and 1:1 during their scheduled times throughout the week, as will everyone else. I am also attaching that updated form.

Mrs. Hanno - Christian, Guner


Mr. Kasch - Victoria, Cohen


Mrs. Burgoon - Riley


Mrs. Stamer - Marcus, Isaac, Dakota


Mrs. Anderson - Rayland, Violet, O’Ryan


Ms. Voorhees - Vaerick


Ms. Waltner - Damiana, Jake, Jocelyn


Mrs. Hartsock - Nino


Shaw - Cypress, Aria, Sofia







Thursday:  I will be cancelling my Thursday afternoon 1:1's this week. I have an appointment and will be out for the afternoon as soon as I send everyone off to lunch. There will be a sub for the closing circle. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.


Show and Tell:  There will be no show and tell this week being that it is a four day week. 



As always, I feel I am forgetting to put something in this blog that I should be communicating. If I remember I will let you know. If you have questions please feel free to reach out.  -Ms. Shaw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy May Room 9 Families! We have been hard at work and having so much fun. Here is what we have been up to, where we are at, and where we ...